In order to send a payment to someone who is not a CashFlow Manager and/or tomato pay user yet, you will need to invite them to tomato pay. Please follow the steps below to do so:
1. Open CashFlow Manager.
2. Click on the ‘Payments’ section.
3. Enter an amount
4. Tap on the “Pay” button.
4. Enter reference. This is optional, so if you don’t add a reference, the reference will be displayed as ‘CashFlow Manager’.
5. Tap the ‘Pay’ button.
6. Search your contacts via name, number or email address and click on the contact you wish to invite to tomato pay.
7. You will be taken to your phone’s messaging function with a prefilled message to send your contact a link to download tomato pay. You can add to the message if you wish, or simply send it.
8. Once your contact has signed up for tomato pay, they will show up as a tomato pay customer and you will be able to send them money as described here.