Follow the steps below to send a payment to another tomato pay customer:
1. Open CashFlow Manager.
2. Click on the ‘Payments’ section.
3. Enter an amount
4. Tap on the “Pay” button.
4. Enter a reference. This is optional, so if you don’t add a reference, the reference will be displayed as ‘tomato pay’.
5. Tap the ‘Pay’ button.
6. Search your contacts via name, number or email address. It will come up with a little tomato pay symbol if your contact uses the app.
7. Click on the contact you want to pay.
8. You will be taken to a screen where you can review the payment details. Once you have reviewed them and are happy, click ‘Authorise’.
7. You will be redirected to your banking app with the amount, recipient and reference of the payment already pre-filled. Confirm the payment by following the instructions in your banking app.
8. You will then be directed back to our app where you will see a payment confirmation.
9. You and the recipient will receive a notification and confirmation email (receipt) once the payment has been processed.