Follow the steps below to send a payment to a payee that is not yet a tomato pay customer:
1. Open tomato pay.
2. Click on the ‘Payments’ section.
3. Select the ‘Pay’ tab.
4. Enter an amount.
4. Enter reference. This is optional, so if you don’t add a reference, the reference will be displayed as ‘tomato pay’.
5. Tap the ‘Pay’ button.
6. Search your contacts via name, number or email address and click on the contact you wish to invite to tomato pay.
7. You will be taken to your phone’s messaging function with a pre-filled message to send your contact a link to download tomato pay. You can add to the message if you wish, or simply send it.
8. Once your contact has signed up for tomato pay, they will show up as a tomato pay customer and you will be able to send them money as described here.